Who we are
samsaraclimbingresort.com respects your right to privacy and takes your privacy seriously.
samsaraclimbingresort.com provides you with travel-related services and enables you to book accommodation and a selection of travel packages via our Services. We offer customer support to you through our customer service team to deal with any issues you have with your booking.
Key things you should know about how we use your information
- We use your information (and the information of those travelling with you) for the purpose of completing accommodation bookings.
- This includes sharing your booking information with our partners for them to fulfil your booking.
- We also engage other third-party vendors who provide services or functions on our behalf.
- When you choose to receive marketing communications, we will let you know about any special offers that may be of interest to you. You have the option of opting out of promotional communications at any time.
- You can contact us about updating or accessing your information through our contact information within the Contact Us section.
- From time to time and usually following an interaction with us, we will ask you for your feedback to ensure we are providing the best service we can.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We may ask you to provide personal information directly to us. For example, we may ask you to provide your contact details such as full name, street address, telephone number and email address as necessary, in order to
- Enable your accommodation booking
- Create or register an account with us
- Provide the services and information you request such as details about your booking
- Have an emergency contact number for you
- Subscribe you to our marketing communications; and/or
- Submit enquiries to us
- You will also need to provide your billing information (such as credit card number, cardholder name and expiration date) to make a payment.
- You may also be required to provide information about any other travellers on your booking, your marketing preferences, and additional information if you participate in a survey.
- Government-issued identification numbers like passport or driver’s license number may be required for accommodation reservation.
- Other information that you can specify at your option and which may imply or suggest information like dietary needs.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Name, email address and message are captured when filling out the contact form. samsaraclimbingresort.com keep contact form submissions for a certain period for customer service purposes.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Disclosure and Sharing of Information
samsaraclimbingresort.com may disclose your data when
- we have your consent to share the information for a specific purpose;
- we need to respond to the subpoenas, court orders or other governmental requests;
- we need to protect the personal safety of the users of our website or defend the rights or property of samsaraclimbingresort.com;
- we find that your actions on our website violate the samsaraclimbingresort.com Terms & Conditions document.
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties any personally identifiable information.
If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this policy, please do not provide any personal data to samsaraclimbingresort.com and no longer consent to its use or disclosure as outlined herein.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
samsaraclimbingresort.com retains your personal information only as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes identified herein or as required by the law.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
How we protect your data
We want you to feel confident about using our Services to make travel arrangements, and we are committed to protecting the information we collect. While no Online Services can guarantee absolute security, we have implemented appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect the personal information that we collect and process about you. For example, we use encryption when transmitting your sensitive personal information between your system and ours, and we employ firewalls and intrusion detection systems to help prevent unauthorised persons from gaining access to your information. In addition, only authorised employees are permitted to access personal information, and they may only do so for permitted business functions.
If you subscribe to samsaraclimbingresort.com newsletter and provide us with your information then you give us your consent to send you information about the latest blog posts and promotional messages. You may opt-out of these emails at any time.
You can use the right to be forgotten. We’ll erase all your data if you would like to deactivate or delete the account, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
samsaraclimbingresort.com may at any time amend this policy. Please review it periodically, we’ll post changes on this page.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
We collect information about visitors who comment on Sites that use our Akismet anti-spam service. The information we collect depends on how the User sets up Akismet for the Site, but typically includes the commenter’s IP address, user agent, referrer, and Site URL (along with other information directly provided by the commenter such as their name, username, email address, and the comment itself).